GNM 0.00% 1.0¢ great northern minerals limited

Ann: Letter To Shareholders, page-71

1. 6,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4089
    What happened to your statement about no coming in GPP again and causing dramas?
    You have no intention to buy back into GPP (at this present time at least) but feel everyone or anyone that could possibly be involved with the issuing of a 249D has to sit down and tell you whats going on.

I know it is only Hot Copper,
    but to me the sad part is the RMs came in here all bravado and how they were going to do this and do that and leave no stone unturned in pursuit of shareholders happiness and wealth
    Yes posters came in here, other than @Pinkie38 that made comments about the 249D which other posters are in the RM group though ? And that is not suggesting Pinkie is in the RM group either....
    Ever thought that the RM group were actually canvassing sentiment and what extent of support they could get?

I also beg to differ, I don't recall once that any one of these mysterious RM's actually asked for support
    re: the annoying part is they have not bothered to come back in an give you the shareholders who they were asking to support there crusades

on Kings shares
    I would also be very interested in how you can come up with King being 66% in the green with his shares though.

I would also be VERY interested on how you can actually make these statements .....
    "firstly as GK shares are not held by him personally rather through a company those shares can be used to protect his position"
    he will transfer them to someone that can use them in his favour as when the votes are counted they are date stamped

If you are that interested ring King, you have never had any problems having calls received - he might tell you whats going on.

All IMO only
    Last edited by fooca: 22/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.546M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 470691 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 100534 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.07am 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.