BIT 2.22% 4.6¢ biotron limited

All the best for the NY J8, I find the majority of your comments...

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 439
    All the best for the NY J8, I find the majority of your comments balanced and informative; and agree with your view about Davisite.

Davisite is the critique that science based knowledge (and private companies involved in this field) require. Their work has to stand up to very rigorous scrutiny and if it can not it doesn't deserve recognition, and placed in the dustbin. At the moment, BIT is far from the end goal and there remains many questions to be answered and you, J8 and Davisite brings these to our attention.

I worry about those who vehemently attack well presented, referenced critiques. What is their agenda for such attacks? Is because they want to sell their mistake to the next person making a similar mistake and resent the 'informer' alerting the readers of these pages. Or is it they just fear the fact that they have to recognise that their dream is not going to be fulfilled.

Therefore my best regards to J8 and Davisite for the New Year; and thanks for past contributions and looking forward to your future posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $41.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $31.64K 708.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 259000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 17361 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.