BIT 2.22% 4.6¢ biotron limited

Ann: Letter to Shareholders, page-44

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Simple fact is you see what you want to see, bull or bear. I thought phase 2 results were pretty good on an even playing.

I acknowledge your concerns/opposing view. I agree, as per my previous post i mentioned more data to convince big Pharmas. As to how they will collect data and convince the large Pharmas? All i can say is that they are more motivated than anyone here to work that out. I'd like to think they have an intelligent enough group to formalise an effective strategy. And i trust they are working relentlessly toward that, from their statements.

I will say though that with regards to data being insignificant, i respectfully disagree with you. They've not cured HIV, but they certainly have produced results that are worthy of funding and pursuing IMO. As i stated IMO large Pharmas will be looking at potential, and i think BIT presents that.

All views are extremely skewed depending on which side of the fence you're on. I gotta say it hard to take a neutral stance, it all comes down to which side of the fence you're on when you interpret the data.

Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $41.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $31.64K 708.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 259000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 17361 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.