BIT 2.22% 4.6¢ biotron limited

Ann: Letter to Shareholders, page-4

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    "In coming weeks, the Company will hold a Scientific/Clinical Advisory Meeting with internationally recognised HIV‐1 experts."
    so there's a chance will be all that extra technical info everyone's been asking about soon, and huge announcement will be done within a month and a ... bit.

"The reason for optimism is the fact that these compounds reduce the levels of several key markers of HBV infection in the cell assays. These reduced markers include one called cccDNA. It is generally accepted that a cure for HBV will require drugs that target cccDNA. To date such compounds have proved elusive. "

"From time to time there are media reports of HIV‐1 “cures”. These reports can be misleading and generally do not reflect the fact that the work is at a very early i.e. preclinical stage of development and may be several years away from human trials. In contrast, Biotron has a phase 2 drug with substantial data generated in humans, and which targets HIV‐1 in one of the key reservoirs of virus infection that is not cleared by current anti‐HIV‐1 drugs."

nice little hook at other brands.

"Development of new drugs is not a fast process. The strict international regulatory and safety requirements mean that there are no shortcuts"

delayed but i'd be concerned if they rushed anything like this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $41.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $31.64K 708.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 259000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 17361 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.