AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

Ann: Letter to Shareholders, page-25

1. swc
    69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41

Finally prised a reply from ASIC yesterday.
    I reckon their playbook is to stonewall individuals hoping they go away.
    ASIC are suggesting obtain legal advice.

"..apologise for the delay in responding to you.

ASIC is not a dispute resolution body and we are unable to award compensation. We also generally do not act on behalf of individuals and are unable to take action on your behalf to obtain compensation from Mr Rodwell. For further information on our regulatory role, please refer toour website.

We have finalised our assessment of your report of misconduct and will not be taking further action. ASIC believes that you can best resolve these matters with the benefit of legal advice and communication between the parties; not with formal intervention from ASIC."

I contacted ASX before ASIC and they said contact ASIC.

ASIC's website says if you are unhappy with ASIC's reply contact www.ombudsman.gov.au

Prior to contacting ASX and ASIC I also contacted 2 legal firms ( 1 was Shine ) via email but did not receive a reply.
    To get the law firms interested we may need enough numbers and $$'s for a class action.

Contacting an ombudsman maybe the only realistic option for small shareholders.
    In the past they have proved more helpful resolving small financial disputes where ASIC has shown no interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.114M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $3.864K 1.265M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 59401240 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 29148219 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.