TVN 4.00% 4.8¢ tivan limited

Ann: Letter to Shareholders, page-23

1. 568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    The completion of an optimised delivery strategy and revised financial model – a configuration that our financiers believe will assist us to close out project finance on terms that will minimise dilution and maximise value capture for existing shareholders;
    I expect next year to be another significant period for TNG as we move forward to complete final permitting, finalise project financing and make a final investment decision for our world-scale strategic metals project at Mount Peake.

Iam far away from being a expert. But i like this two sentence a little bit.
    "that our financiers believe" sounds like, that all was on the table and the financiers made a decission FOR TNG, and not against. If we get an EIS ok, finance is not that thing...maybe.

I dont know, Long Long have a wait, that this share give some fruits. For a Long time i expext more an another Explorer that going broke. But after this now, i think, there will be a Chance, that the Board raise this Thing to production. Several Things was done last year and with the new strategy, that has cost us some time again, i think, it could happen.

I am now a Little positiv for the Project...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.