TVN 0.00% 5.1¢ tivan limited

Ann: Letter to Shareholders, page-24

1. 935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Seems to be a few throwing out the baby with the bathwater. Which is understandable reaction, albeit an emotional one.

But does anyone genuinely believe voting against this will result in a positive result for shareholders?

I would think it can only send a negative shock wave through a company that is still in a particularly vulnerable state (explorer turning producer, or attempting anyway).

Progress hasn't been what I'd hoped, but it's still been tracking in the right direction. This is a speculative stock after all, so one must accept that there is not always a clear and defined path to certain milestones and programmes can blow out from early estimates. I think management have done a much beter job in the past 12months in that regard (providing updates). Particularly compared to what we're used to over the past 5 or 6 years.

I remain excited/interested to see where this one ends up. So as always, I do suggest holders keep this in the bottom drawer. My bags are packed and waiting to see where the train eventually stops (albeit its been a much longer trip than originally estimated). But I'd rather see where the train gets too rather than throw the driver overboard to express my discontent? Just my 2c.

I suggest anyone seriously disgruntled to attend the AGM instead and ask any questions / or gather more information to ease your unrest. If you still don't trust the management, perhaps sell and move on?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $88.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $127.5K 2.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7999 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 482679 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.