AAR 8.70% 10.5¢ astral resources nl

Ann: Letter to Shareholders, page-6

1. 9,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 824
    I am quite disappointed that JJ is claiming Peter Stern and David Willis are trying an underhanded takeover bid. I do know for sure that David and Peter tried to communicate with JJ and they wanted to keep JJ on board but he would not return phone calls or emails so his name had to be added to the 249. The only reason I brought in to one of AAR's Capital Raisings was because I have known David Willis and have total trust in him which is a rare think when it comes to the share market. David took me along to meet JJ and I spent quite a bit of time having the projects explained to me. I brought in because of David not because of JJ. I do know that JJ asked David to suggest the raising price which was always at or above (VWAP (unheard off in small resource stocks) David has been Anglo's best friend and the reason why John's first call in the last 6 placements. I would also like to see JJ stick around in some capacity to use his prospecting and mining skills but at the age of 76 I would like to see a young dynamic board willing to get on and build shareholder wealth. When I rang John Jones last week he told me Peter and David just wanted to get in to make themselves rich well guess what JJ I want to see them get on with it and get us into production and make me rich as well!!! But it is a little sad that you have come up with this story that Peter and David are trying to hijack and takeover AAR by stealth to try save your 76 year old arse. Can I suggest anyone who would like to here the other side to this shareholder letter Give David a ring on 0400393319 He will only be to pleased to talk and explain why this has to happen for all shareholders sake!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $98.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $132.7K 1.205M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 402668 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 410000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.