BIT 3.70% 5.6¢ biotron limited

Once again BMD, you are spot on. I had to read that last para...

1. 13,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    Once again BMD, you are spot on. I had to read that last para twice to be sure I had read it correctly the first time. MM is nothing if not careful about the language she uses and that para is probably the most outspoken one I've ever seen from her.

Few here seem to understand how large pharmaceutical companies operate. They are constantly looking around at the pharmacological industry evaluating new discoveries and reading the latest journal publications. They are constantly evaluating the smaller companies and developing market strategies based on where they can see maximum bang for buck.

With Biotron, there has been a slow but continuous drip feed of data limited by the small size of our company and yet worthy to maintain that interest. At some point, it's my belief that they will come to the conclusion that a drug based on a new paradigm and presenting a novel platform for a family of compounds is just too good to pass up and will swoop on our company. This could happen at any time especially now that the corona virus epidemic has demonstrated the need for such a new approach.

My one fear is that if they do this before we have reached what I would consider an appropriate market capitalisation we will not get true value for our shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.002(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $50.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.2¢ $51.10K 945.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4281 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 625000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.6¢
  Change
0.002 ( 3.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.2¢ 5.6¢ 5.2¢ 183067
Last updated 15.53pm 06/05/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.