PNV 6.61% $2.42 polynovo limited

What I see Strangelogic is possibly a slow accumulation, I will...

1. 20,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1782
    What I see Strangelogic is possibly a slow accumulation, I will bet stop losses have been triggered a few times and margin calls would have been made also, the brokers know exactly how many of what are out there, these brokers are the people who set them up in the first place, this may seem like shorting for sure, and the algorithmic trading is ceaseless, but these shares are going somewhere?
    When this happens, holders with weak hand also capitulate making it even worse, I believe the real entity behind this accumulation are hiding behind an O/S fund, they will never disclose their position, I believe they are building a position without disclosure for one purpose only, an attempt at a takeover down the track.

Stay the course!

If they happen to make a T/O bid in the future and say it was dependent on say 80% acceptance, then they can just say, well we have received replies to the T/O and we have reached the 80%, the shares they have bought along the way will never come out in disclosure, but it sure as hell will save the company behind any takeover bid, one hell of a lot of money!
    Don't set stop losses is the best way to fix this and unless absolutely totally necessary, never use margin lending, both of those are fraught with danger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.42
Change
0.150(6.61%)
Mkt cap ! $1.670B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.33 $2.42 $2.29 $4.630M 1.958M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3536 $2.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.43 38315 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.