CVN 5.13% 20.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

is it just me ....?? or is the appointment if Debra an...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    is it just me ....?? or is the appointment if Debra an indication that CVN is up for sale ....??

Can anyone point to any finance deals Debra actually done recently ?? the announcement of your (proposed) appointment is suspiciously devoid of specific achievements.... a bunch of fluff around experience with (retail) banks .... trying to indicate financing ability....
    but where are the examples??

as far as I can tell her recent experience is in the metals sector (gold)
    Azumah which was slow walked to be taken over by its JV partner
    Capricorn which was also slow walking until Nero stepped in and turfed the board (including Debra) got finance and now have a project ....
    Aurament is a gold trading firm (nothing to do with O&G)
    IGO has no debt and looking for acquisitions

seems to me Debra is more a tune to the ‘mergers and acquisitions’ part of her bio as a pose to the ‘financier’ side.....
    this would indicate why Nero have stepped and wanting her gone....

seems to me we have a choice up coming at the AGM vote ..... do we want CVN to continue to becoming a producer and realizing true value ....? (Vote no to Debra) or do we want the for sale sign up in a depressed O&G market (which won’t last long) and be sold out just as the story gets started (vote yes to Debra)

Nero obviously want to see CVN through to producing...

Peter seems to want to leave and cash out .... (maybe Adrian and rest of board too)

personally I’m a no to Debra (2mil votes) - I’m with Nero and it’s highly credentialed team and investors....

everyone else place your votes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.010(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $366.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $492.2K 2.477M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 55000 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 415302 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.