PDI 1.35% 18.8¢ predictive discovery limited

Below is an excerpt from the current vote related to the...

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14

Below is an excerpt from the current vote related to the allotment performance incentives to the directors

(d) Names and category of the allottees:
    Francis Harper - director and therefore related party (or nominee): 7,000,000 Incentive Options
    Andrew Pardey – director and therefore related party (or nominee): 3,500,000 Incentive Options
    (e) Terms of issue:
    As noted in the ASX Announcement dated 22 March 2021, The Incentive Options will be exercisable at 9.86 cents
    per share and expiring 3 years from date of issue and otherwise on the terms set out in Schedule 2.

I'm interested to find out what other shareholders think of this allotment of options to the directors.
    In essence they are receiving a lot of shares that are excisable for < 10c within 3 yrs.

Personally I think this incentive goal Ref Resolutions 1 & 2 with exercisable options 9.86c is set way to low and that correspondingly shareholders should vote against these overly generous incentive terms.

The basis for this comment is that that the excisable SP should be set with a higher more realistic incentive goal at say 0.15c within 3 yrs which is less than double the current price of 0.85. As it stands the incentive is that the options are in the money & excisable at 9.86c or a meagre 14.8% increase. That equates to < 5% in each of the three years. IMO this is not much of an incentive as with the current drill and assay results the price objective can be easily met.

With regards to Resolution 3 the 8,000,000 shares are already 'in the money' as the shares are awarded at 7.1c ech.
    At today's price of 8.5c this is a windfall motion that represents an immediate profit of $112,000.
    So I ask share holders, where is the incentive for ongoing performance?

With regards to Resolution 4 - Employee Securities Incentive Plan. There is absolutely no information as to what the Plan consists of and hence voting for this item would appear to me to be sheer folly.

What do other shareholder think about these matters and how are you intending to vote?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.8¢
Change
0.003(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $440.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.3¢ $200.6K 1.080M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 250900 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 170851 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.