RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Funny how when the actual formal proposal was put to our board...

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    Funny how when the actual formal proposal was put to our board way back when, it took a matter of weeks for them to digest and reach an opinion where they accepted. Now we are into our 6th month and negotiations are continuing.....
    Some of those deep, unresolved issues which motivated a small group of larger holders to take Flinders on when they tried to delist are starting to rise again and continuous disclosure obligations would be a focus of attention I would suggest, when and if anything is forthcoming.
    Especially in respect to any knowledge of funding issues from the Chinese interests having dissipated, bringing about this turnaround from BBIG & Todd.
    That would be something which would be needed to be disclosed I would think.
    Has the omittance of the share holding interests of our latest Board Member representing OCJ when added to the board been rectified? I haven't been on top of this but I noticed that zero shares held was referenced which cannot be correct as she is representing OCJ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.