SWF 0.00% 12.0¢ selfwealth limited

I think you've summed it up perfectly. I've worked extensively...

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I think you've summed it up perfectly. I've worked extensively with software over the last 12 years - SWF really needs to re-align it's focus away from the metrics and focus more-so on the platform/development. I've mentioned this before and it seems like there's been tiny improvements to the UX functionality and that's where it just falls flat - the user flow is important (don't get me wrong), however the functionality of the data that's being inputted/outputted is also crucial.

So right now we're stuck with a board of directors/managers that are snails and are just riding this company to the ground slowly. I would honestly pin-point it to say that these fellas don't have the edge to be running this company - that's my personal opinion and I don't expect anyone to agree with it.

In regards to Andrew, his time is done and he simply needs to move-on. Nothing personal towards him, however a lot of investors have been burned by his actions. At the same time, I think if Andrew was to guarantee (sacrifice his stake) of the company to meet promises of helping SWF move forward, then I would be more inclined to have someone like him back on the company board to steer SWF back in the right direction. Afterall he was the brains behind this operation initially.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 12.0¢ $3.96K 33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 159001 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.39pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.