IMU 3.77% 5.1¢ imugene limited

HNY TB and Imugenies,I'm buoyed by the recent PH Letter to...

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 507
    HNY TB and Imugenies,
    I'm buoyed by the recent PH Letter to Shareholders and detailed synopsis on where the company is at. As mentioned by Freedom, the insight that Leslie has been onboarding investors with deep pockets via the many dinners she has been hosting is music to my ears, as I am sure many others who frequent these threads.
    She's the perfect choice to deliver our message at the upcoming 41st Annual JP morgan Healthcare conference in San Francisco on Jan 9-12th (10-13th Aus time).
    I think the entry price right now at 16c is the right set of circumstances given the buying power the 'who's who' she will be presenting to at the conference. Think of the current SP as a true bargain for new investors... For long-term investors, the current SP is negligible, and as PH rightly said, the market can only Price the company and not Value it. As how can it, when the knowledge base is so varied - reading Hotcopper is enough of a snapshot to tell us that but so are the broker reports...

Good luck LTH's, let's see what 2023 brings, as it reads quite well with many milestones to look forward to.

Cheers, tin-tin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.