RAC 1.64% $1.20 race oncology ltd

Well-written and very reassuring to read. Nice to see DCB...

1. 496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 613
    Well-written and very reassuring to read. Nice to see DCB stepping forward. If anything, this communication could have been planned earlier (at DT's departure) to avoid all this SP pain, but the timing of Daniel leaving and DCB starting perhaps prevented it.

Fair enough, we SHs shouldn't expect Race Oncology to share as much data as we were used to receiving last 2 years. That's fine, RAC's IP needs to be protected. Data is better kept commercial in confidence, or in some case published in a journal. IMHO, we shareholders are not asking for more juicy data that what we already have. It's been established that bisantrene has exciting prospects and fundamentals haven't changed.\

All we need, is to have clear reassurances from management and that they are pursuing the strategy. This letter is a good start and am looking forward to the promised update in July.

It will come as no surprise if the 3-pillar strategy has setbacks. for instance, the EMD AML trial recruitment issues, and delays with the breast cancer trial (I would speculate new formulation has to do with that as trial might use it). Most importantly, as a SH I'd like to be reassured that there is a plan/mitigation in place, competent leadership, and a motivated team that is proactively working on it. And if any setback or delays, we want to be kept informed about it (refer to the earlier ann about patient recruitment issue).

Also, SH support and SP action should always be part of management's mandate. A wavering SP is not good for the business itself (for all sorts of reasons but mainly that it reflects investor sentiment). Even though RAC SP lately is correlated with industrial downturn (see XBI, BTK indexes), that is not the whole story.

To reiterate on a previous post, the greatest thing management could do to reassure investors, is to buy shares with their own money (skin in the game). $1.5 SP is an absolute bargain. I know because I paid almost double that for my shares on average.

Nonetheless, it's a great start, great to see DCB taking over the leadership role. Again. really looking forward to the July updates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.20
Change
-0.020(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $199.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.20 $1.20 $1 1

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4250 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.20 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.42am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.18
  Change
-0.020 ( 0.82 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.18 $1.18 $1.18 141
Last updated 11.11am 06/05/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.