RAC 2.92% $1.94 race oncology ltd

Ann: Letter to Shareholders, page-84

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Reading through this forum filled with an endless stream of speculative comments can be immensely frustrating. As I read through the discussion threads, hoping to find insightful and well-informed opinions, I am instead bombarded by a barrage of baseless conjectures. The never-ending cycle of a few people making wild guesses and unfounded assumptions astounds me.

Why are people w#nking on about a CR? what a waste of time and effort, and to top it off people are still speculating on why Dr T stood down from the board.

I have owed shares in RAC for 3 years now and if I recall Dr T always said he did not want to be on the board full time but there was no one else to fill the position, I could be wrong but that's my belief.

What a great team we now have, put together in a very short space of time. Dr T is a very smart man and even he knew it was time to move aside for RAC to go to the next level.. We as shareholders need to either trust what the board are doing behind the scenes or get out.

Very excited for the future.

IMO

PS. Thank you to all the great insightful contributors, you know who you are

Last edited by midnitemike: 15/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.94
Change
0.055(2.92%)
Mkt cap ! $330.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.89 $1.96 $1.85 $333.0K 174.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3105 $1.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.95 7574 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.