IMU 1.43% 7.1¢ imugene limited

I feel nervous, even though I feel I have done some pretty good...

1. 320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 301
    I feel nervous, even though I feel I have done some pretty good due diligence.
    But when I look at it with a cool head, I see multiple positive announcements, nothing negative announced, no failed trials, no potential low ball offers.
    My only basis for my nerves is looking at a hefty
    45 percent paper loss.
    Nothing at this point in time that I cannot recover from.
    So I watch the roadshows again and listen to the latest Azer-cell presentation, l look at the enthusiasm from scientists with proven credentials and I watch as new people come on board the company and speak of their wish to see patients benefit from this technology asap.
    It might seem starry eyed to some, however my gut feeling says this will succeed, to what end no one can say.
    And then I read the negative comments posted by some with dubious intent and very little substance and I am further encouraged as they are clearly working to an agenda for their own benefit, (rewards unknown).
    So I will settle my nerves, remain steadfast in my faith of the science and scientists and although the sp may take some time to recover, my belief is that it will.
    Good luck to other Shareholders that may feel similar at this moment.

DYOR opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $519.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ $835.1K 11.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1246538 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 245169 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ 4314321
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.