BIT 2.70% 3.8¢ biotron limited

Ann: Letter to Shareholders, page-374

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    So what should she have said instead of coming weeks?
    -Expect within the coming months (few months).
    -By the end of the year possibly early into next year at the latest though unlikely.
    -Between the date of ..... At the earliest and this date.....at the latest based on our calculations and time constraints.

We can't write it for her or biotron because we don't have the date and staff capability to calculate a good estimation of when the headline data is likely to release. I said it a month ago, when it comes to deadlines language is very important, timing is important. You have had many years to figure how to write a press release and not give false expectations, you have a very good PR representative and lawyer to check over your release to make sure what you have said won't set up false expectations or waver confidence with your words. You set up clear releases that build the SP confidence, until you have the data ready to release and create a solid value that reflects your product. Then the next time you say we are in discussions with a partner or have finished stage 3 trials in the future people have the belief to know you have a clear timeline and your words have meaning. I bought in at 3 cents based off of the science and nice trials, I am still holding but one thing that gets me upset with a company and a great product is their business management ability, do they hit targets is right up there for me, because you can have the best product in the world but if you are not marketing and communicating effectively and not going full steam ahead than that product isn't worth a dollar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $68.85K 1.794M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 349950 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.