ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 550
    You do make me laugh. "Unlicensed Medical Advice" FFS. Are you eight ?

Take a quick look at my post in response you and you will notice that all of my comments addressed the actual content of your post. I didn't call you names. I did insult you. I didn't make completely ridiculous accusations about you. I didn't make unfounded and ignorant comments about who you are, your knowledge, nor your education or experience. I simply provided a response to the specifics of what you said and put forward what I thought was a rational response based on experience and dare I say it...... actual knowledge. Now let the tanty begin.

Now take a look at your post to me. Not a single comment to address a any point which I put forward. No intelligent counter arguments. No documentation or evidence to support your "opinions". Just "Wahh Wahh. I don't like it when somebody suggests says that I'm wrong" and the obligatory personal insults and accusations of somebody in a huff !

I probably should have to point this out but given your response I will. This is a public discussion forum on the internet and we are all anonymous. Despite your quite silly insinuations we all know that you have no knowledge of who any of us are, nor our education or experience. You came here to discuss things so you maybe should have the slightest inkling that maybe somebody would read your comments, possibly notice that some of the things that you say have a difficult relationship with the known facts, and maybe even respond. You are now discovering the nature and purpose of a discussion forum. If you feel like my response made your comments seem silly then think about why that may be. If somebody responds or doesn't agree with what you like to call "opinions" maybe try supporting your comments with some facts or evidence as that tends to work better than sooking, name calling and quite silly accusations.

Now just for a laugh, can you please fill us all in on what you think "Medical advice" actually is and how specifically you think I'm giving "Unlicensed Medical Advice". I'm sure that should keep us all entertained for a bit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.