GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

I have asked the company for a digital copy of the share...

1. 4,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1408
    I have asked the company for a digital copy of the share registry and it will arrive by email. I do need to pay for it before it comes but the important thing is we will be able to use that data to target those with the most votes to get 75% at a poll vote at the Annual General Meeting if the resolution gets into the agenda.

I have a contact in WA who is willing to co-ordinate with a small group also in WA (Perth) to prepare a snail mail out after we find out what is in the agenda.
    If you can put yourself forward to form that small group please email me [email protected] and I will co-ordinate your contacts.

Please step up to assist, I don't think it will take much time as I am here in Victoria and mailed out twice to the larger holders about 160 letters.

I think a small Perth based group would be able to write a marketing letter to get shareholders to vote for our resolution and vote against director re-election etc.

I will kick in $500 to the pool and more if the group decide we need more.

Please email me if you think you can spare some time at [email protected].

We need to be ready to react to what ever is in the agenda and send a clear message that we are not backing this board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.