EQR 11.4% 4.9¢ eq resources limited

aparth... I share your frustration, but seriously, IT WILL...

1. 990 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    aparth... I share your frustration, but seriously, IT WILL HAPPEN.

EQR today is a very different company than it was in Mid 2019 when it stuck its neck out and purchased the head lease and the quarry business.
    At the time they were much more "singularly" focussed on resurrecting the Mt Carbine tungsten mine - and thats it.

Today EQR has a very different and definite strategy, not of a single mine, but of "dominating" the world tungsten space with specific geographies of QLD' FNQ region and the Iberian peninsula (particularly Spain) which have been targetted due to similar geology and metallurgy where host ores are very very amenable to TOMRA xray technology (which is not only game changing, but improving constantly with every software update).

EQR now have Cronimet and Oaktree on the register with Oaktree very relieved that their distressed investment into Ormonde has turned around and is in good hands. Kevin has already mentioned there are a number of distressed tungsten mines around so perhaps there are others out there who need rescuing.

In any event, EQR is now undertaken to building a tungsten base and it could well be that this is perfect timing with tungsten price still quite stable and not really showing any signs of bursting at the seams due to massive pent up demand.

With Wolf/Tungsten West having failed a couple of times, Almonty merely ekeing out an existence in Portugal whilst their Sandong mine is constantly deferred/delayed and G6M having their unique set of problems in the Tasmanian climes (and possibly following in Wolf footsteps), anyone out their who has a distressed interest/investment in a tungsten mine will know exactly whose door to knock on the help them out.

100 years ago various mines in Spain and Portugal, Hemerdon in the UK, Dolphin in Tasmania and Mt Carbine in Qld supplied much of the worlds tungsten - the UK mine is now buried in community and environmental issues whilst Dolphin's location and host ore type renders it prohibitively expensive to extract profitably.

This leaves EQR in the box seat with mines in both suitable and profitable locations to identify and expand into more leases, develop aggregate resources and build on their existing skills to harvest tungsten from multiple mines.

It is not unreasonable to think that much of the Iberian landscape has already been scoured and analysed in readiness for an opportune moment, all whilst concurrently the APT price is starting to bulge and burst.

Is this not a ride that anyone would like to buy a ticket to get on board ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.005(11.4%)
Mkt cap ! $101.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $19.28K 404.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 84487 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 79814 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.