EQR 2.00% 5.1¢ eq resources limited

With a market cap of $100 million, it's hard to justify compared...

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    With a market cap of $100 million, it's hard to justify compared to the 50 odd million of G6M.

I thought EQR has two mines, a working quarry and other tenements, both mines are increasing output and reducing costs, will have to wait to see exactly what the result is. G6M has one similar mine and nothing else so please explain the logic behind your statement unless you think all are not going to be profitable in this case 2 would be worth less than 1? I wish all would stop speaking biased BS to try and bel belittle the other (EQR and G6M holders)

As per my previous comment I still believe that EQR wanted the new purchase to go through before EOY to make the half yearly look better. Its certainly better with the extra funds from Oaktree and at 9 cents per share. Salora also adds inventory and other assets, not only liabilities. I am curious how the sorter was installed and operational so quickly in Spain. Did EQR fund this in anticipation or was it funded via a mine that was up for sale? It would have been purchased last calendar year.
    I see as I was about to send you have quoted an equity to market cap that excludes Solaro equity, please stop. ( 14 m equity from December report, but using current market cap that includes Salora allocation of shares).

You also quote 2 months lost production due to Jasper. The letter says 2 weeks production lost. Yes, blasting was delayed but a stockpile had been built as a wet weather contingency, good management in action and again it seems a certain amount of BS is in your comments,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $94.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $24.59K 491.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 38 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 829600 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ 76428
Last updated 14.11pm 02/05/2024 ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.