EQR 2.04% 4.8¢ eq resources limited

I was clearly talking about the current QTY. They lost no...

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    I was clearly talking about the current QTY. They lost no "production" (the action of making or manufacturing from components or raw materials) due to Jasper in this Qty

gtc61 quoted me with as saying "You also quote 2 months lost production due to Jasper. The letter says 2 weeks production lost."

He is wrong on both statements. Why are you not correcting him???

As I did say "could not mine" (activity of removing substances such as coal or metal from the ground by digging) for 2 months"

"tweaking something that's factually incorrect. You twisting 2 weeks into 2 months is a classic example of this"

You're the one that is tweaking and factually incorrect. So, do you wish to correct yourself???

gtc61 posted "you state you are a recent and current holder of g6m?" that is more BS it was gopherbroke.

"but a working capital deficit does not mean they can't continue to pay their bills as they fall due. Anything in current payables is due within 12 months but not necessarily immediately."

Yes, i agree. A simple note in the report would mean no one would be guessing, just like the one added for the receivable. Why do you think they did not add it?

If the negative cash flows continue the working capital deficit will only increase. What QTY do you think Mount Carbine will be profitable?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $89.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.7¢ $46.23K 972.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 116000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 357838 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.47pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 6.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ 51831
Last updated 10.02am 28/05/2024 ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.