BCN 0.00% 2.5¢ beacon minerals limited

It seems by the ANN/reports that the reserves are there to...

1. 339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    It seems by the ANN/reports that the reserves are there to benefit both companies with a great deal of up side with further exploration for BCN .
    The higher grades and volume will compliment our other projects ( blending) and add a lot of value to our mining life.
    Its just the lack of real information about how this will be handled to pay/compensate the boys and how bcn (the company we own) will keep moving forward financially and grow at the same time.
    It appears that the intentions are to take the higher proven grade deposit first while the we pay & compensate for the project .
    My question is, are we as the company ( BCN ) still be receiving the lower grade returns while possessing that ore ? .If so i believe we will remain at this price level until paid in full then pay 4% after that .
    I have mentioned if we toll treat an other companies ore we would see a agreed contract and we would all know how we are benefiting for this service with a time frame .
    But we have not received any guidance how it will work .
    Most people would not blindly sign a contract without reading and understanding the details no matter how much we trust the people presenting it.
    By voting yes it is doing just that with no knowledge or the details.
    To answer your question yes i believe the land would be great acquisition for BCN to add to our portfolio and yes plenty of profit potential with a great deal of upside .
    This is only my thoughts and opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $4 150

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1147146 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 5532204 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.16pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.