BCN 4.17% 2.3¢ beacon minerals limited

Ann: Letter to Shareholders, page-46

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Just my 5c,

I think there is a fair bit of unfair bitterness towards our directors.

If you realistically examine our company history, you will find that the 2 G's have worked extremely hard and in everyones' best interest over the past years. To get a producing mine up and running - literally on a shoestring - has been a commendable effort.

The mill has processed feed at a very low grade up til now. The Lady Ida ore is 2 or 3 times richer and so, for the same thoughput, in my opinion, we will come out well ahead over the same time frame.

It would be good to see some actual figures put up but they are still being worked out. It doesn't take much imagination to see that our assets WILL be put to good use for EVERYONES benefit.

To actually wrest the Lady Ida project from OBM's clutches took some considerable doing, thru many court actions - not an easy job !! Our directors did the best they could, in the time available, for OUR ultimate benefit.

Complaining about the actual share price is useless - it is what it is - we've been manipulated by experts over the time. The company being so small, but with such a huge SOI, is under everyones radar.

I think we should all calm down a bit and smell the roses ....

For my part, they have my family votes !

All this doesn't even touch on the completely blue sky potential of Timor Leste !!!
    This has all been achieved over many years of diligent efforts by your directors !

Cheers !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $86.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $5.287K 226.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1486424 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 463904 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.