BCN 4.17% 2.3¢ beacon minerals limited

Ann: Letter to Shareholders, page-75

1. 1,921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    Unless they provide further information proving this is the best deal for us in comparison to all the other projects we have, it's just like I thought when this whole thing was first announced—it's to benefit the directors, and it's a clear conflict of interest that doesn't benefit BCN shareholders as a group. I voiced my disapproval on here then, but I was shouted down by everyone who was sure the directors have our best interests at heart. Maybe they do, but it's yet to be proven. I always wondered that if it was such a great piece of land, why had no one else developed it yet? And if the directors could get a better deal from another company, they probably would have. We have plenty of untested ground as it is, and plenty of ounces in our existing portfolio. I would like to see those developed in the near term. Not to mention Timor Leste. We should be spending our money on where it will return the most, and it seems that this tenement (with the existing info we shareholders have) isn't it IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $86.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $2.973K 125.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1771075 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 463904 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.57am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.