BCN 0.00% 2.5¢ beacon minerals limited

there is a figure quoted for expenses to date: "These costs are...

1. 5,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 591
    there is a figure quoted for expenses to date: "These costs are expected to beapproximately $500,000 which include tenement rents and exploration drilling cost".... subject to ASX review

broadly speaking I agree, the ounces are probably on the generous side, there is nothing to say that not a single other mineable ounce might be discovered. So to that extent i dont think we should be paying for 40k+ ounces that havent been yet discovered

The AISC of 2k.. i dont think you are being overly conservative.. we will have higher trucking costs for starters, and obviously UG mining is a lot more expensive... ive already detailed my concerns with the risk attached to mining those ounces that could make them even less profitable.

ive guestimated the open pit ounces will produce circa 200k ounces +-10%

the UG ounces are 68k oz in ground... what will we call that as final processed ounces?
    1 how much dilution will occur in extracting it to reduce the grade? ...adding to higher AISC and longer duration to process
    2 wet dry reassessment of contained ounces and redelineation of resource/reserve status
    3 what will the AISC likely be for UG mining?
    lets say 55k ounces produced but probably at a lower grade than 3.1..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $4 150

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1147146 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 5532204 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.16pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.