BIT 6.67% 3.2¢ biotron limited

This quote from the recent trial results is worth proper...

1. 2,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2425
    This quote from the recent trial results is worth proper consideration.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6322/6322192-b028656fd91b74660007a69fc609cd53.jpg
    No other drug compounds have achieved in treating HIV what BIT225 has. As I mentioend in my last post, the fact that there is not a standard test yet for measuring reduced reserviour populations is not a measuring stick for the progress of BIT225. That measure will come in time. But it first requires a catalyst to unmask the reserviours, and that is what 225 has achieved. The relevant bio-markers do not lie.

The measuring of this outcome is just one consequential factor. But consequences without considering causes is devoid of proper reasoning. It is like when a human body is discovered and the death is questioned: was it caused from natural causes, an accident, suicide, or murder?

In our case, the unmasked viral 'death' was caused by BIT225. Every action is caused.

Another outcome will be further progress. These results will become the impetus for that.

On another and broader note, it seems that this is certainly a new opening for viroporin technology, which Biotron is a world leader.... and hence what the director was referring to in the recent webinar when he mentioned cancer treatments.

But that take is for another day. Presently, the confirmation of a postive immunological response in HIV patients is was what sought and what was found. This provides the inference to Biotron's argument when they conluded in their letter by stating: " The results from the HIV clinical trials as well as nonclinical studies support BIT225 acting to unmask virus hidden in reservoirs and flush it out."

This places BIT225 in the box seat for uptake, as this is the only drug that has achived this long awaited outcome.

How, when, and where is will proceed is not yet known. But the 'why' is now firmely established.

Covid on the rise in my jurisdiction.

Not long now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $28.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $13.79K 424.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 329429 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.