BIT 0.00% 1.9¢ biotron limited

Ann: Letter to Shareholders, page-39

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    The regulators need to consider whether there's been false and misleading conduct going on. Time for the ASX and ASIC to step in to investigate the conduct and culpability of the BOD and MM in my opinion. The annoucements by the company over the last 7 years have not matched the eventual results released which really begs the question about what they knew when the BOD authorised those price sensitive announcements last year.

Concerned investors should call on the ASX abd ASIC to commence an investigation, especially those that bought shares in the heady days when the company's announcement caused a huge spikes in the share price. In hindsight the market was not properly informed about the timeframe for the release of results or the status of any "negotiations" and involvement in the design of the trials.

In my opinion this will be an interesting case study for budding new lawyers, accountants and medical science under graduates to learn about when completeing their university degrees in future.

Lots wrong now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.