BIT 0.00% 3.3¢ biotron limited

Ann: Letter to Shareholders, page-4

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    From the letter:

"Biotron’s portfolio extends beyond BIT225. Wehave been working on next generation drugs forHIV and SARS-CoV-2. We have promising early stageprograms against other key infectious diseases suchas HBV and dengue. Good progress continues to bemade on all fronts."

I would be genuinely interested to know how they are progressing work on HBV and dengue.What are they doing and where is the money coming from?

The website (not the letter) lists the following as non-clinical programs:Influenza (in particular resistant strains),Dengue virus,Zika Virus,Ebola and SARs

Are they actively doing anything on these 'fronts'?

Does anything they are doing justify continued R&D grants?

No mention of COVID work. Doesn't even appear on the website list of clinical programs.

If the final HIV outcome is "BUT225 could be a doing great great result but we cannot be certain". does this not fundamentally undermine at least some the other "good progress on all fronts'?

This letter raises so many questions for me without providing any reassurance. Grateful for any comments/criticisms from other SHs as Biotron's announcement continues to do nothing more than keep my constipation at bay.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $26.66K 804.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 296338 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 76443 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.