BIT 5.56% 1.9¢ biotron limited

Ann: Letter to Shareholders, page-83

1. 659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    SP atm is a logical reaction to the delay. Something ahead may generate a rally, leading to the price MM may have been estimating for Gilead to take over Biotron. If you know any company that wants to snatch Biotron ahead, plz contact MM. $$$$$$ used to defend MM, but neither he nor any sensible individual will defend MM.

All trials done and analyses are underway. Given MM's letter, MM is going do all she can to conclude a reasonable deal benefiting the SHs and befitting whatever they've and they'lll have achieved with the complete analyses, A deal after the complete analyses is essential for the survival of the company and MM's dignified retirement.

Your obsession with BIT showcases your luxury, suggestign that Biotron is/should/will be a genuinely great choice for Gilead!

Btw, leave aside BIT. What happened to your Trump? Why don't you look for a Trump for Australia who can support companies like Biotron to contribute to Australian economy? Just giving R&D incentives to companies for years would not be liked by your Trump for Australia.

Overall, you're good a guy as far as you sound! I'm invested in Biotron, and you can understand me by putting yourself in my situation. My another stock, MSB has been performing better with regular updates and .... But BIT has been stuck up with the gutters (CROs, ....), waiting for a gladiator like Gilead! Thanks for your understanding!

Last edited by a2zz: 14/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $17.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $3.69K 197.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2175000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 480522 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.