OSL 0.00% 0.9¢ oncosil medical ltd

Hi Ozzy,Yes, I saw the bush poetry. Quite clever use of the...

1. 2,358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234
    Hi Ozzy,

Yes, I saw the bush poetry. Quite clever use of the Oncosil HC gang.

We are seeing a significant shift in confidence in recent weeks. I think the end of all that tax loss selling also helped. The new appointments and new shareholders with clout has also improved confidence and importantly sentiment.

The other important development in my view was on the capital management front. The listing of the short dated options was clever. Boosts liquidity & confidence. With the share price nudging the one cent mark makes the short term Oppies in the money. That restores the crucial funding issue that’s dogged Oncosil for a long time. It was effectively priced to fail by the market before. So, that has improved confidence & sentiment.

The market is also forward looking. Generally, it has a 12 month horizon. There will most likely be a lot of news dropping over that time horizon. So that builds anticipation as well.

As others have suggested we need some brokerage coverage as well. That may resume now. These are all positives and hence, reflected in the share price.

Cheers.

Gekko

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $191.9K 21.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 8525000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 964494 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.