HIO 7.41% 2.5¢ hawsons iron ltd

Very relevant points raised by Stardestroyer & yourself. I have...

1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    Very relevant points raised by Stardestroyer & yourself. I have been watching HIO rise from 8c over the past year and as SP increased, I thought I had missed the boat. Certainly a lot of interest in HIO recently as the massive volume trading over the past month indicate, compared to the previous six months. The Regal CR was bargain basement IMO and will probably keep SP down for awhile with a lot of churn. But then again, today's market forced my hand to buy a parcel of HIO @ 10c for which I will patiently sit on for at least 6 months. LT SHs who are upset/concerned etc need to either sell out, buy more or become actively holding the BOD to account and/or replacing them with competent personnel who can get the job done. As a very LT FMG investor I want to see HIO succeed, even if acquired by another interest, but hopefully in Australian ownership on the ASX. This can be a good news story and I trust that 2023 is the year things kick into gear for HIO. Looking forward to the BOD shaping up to existing and future challenges.
    GLTAHs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.