ARL 1.14% 43.5¢ ardea resources limited

Ann: Lewis Ponds met testwork produces high grade concentrates, page-68

1. 2,810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1711
    Sally_Will, there is a very recent post on the Cobalt Forum (to the left side of the screen) which links to an article about the 1:1:8 battery. It may be related to your posting. I did some checking and it leads to a Canadian mining company which is also listed on the ASX - called Euro Manganese (EMN). Their share price has jumped substantially recently. In the article, the CEO of EMN is claiming that manganese batteries will be the next generation and that cobalt & nickel will be hardly used. (Of course his company is ready, willing and able to supply the manganese.) He says that BASF have been doig the research on the new battery. I am summarising. But the whole thing smells fishy. Firstly, would the company doing the research (BASF) let a manganese miner spout about the IP? Not really. Also, there has been so many years of in-depth research by thoudands of people into battery chemistry and if it was as simple as increasing the manganese, surely it would have been already tried years ago. These types of games are being played to push agendas or to deliberately mislead. Amigo, I think its like the Tesla boast about reducing cobalt, the claim about solid state batteries, etc etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $86.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 45.5¢ 43.5¢ $7.029K 15.78K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2200 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.