LGM 13.5% 29.5¢ legacy minerals holdings limited

Hi all.@Alex2030My ears pricked at that comment too.Let's have a...

1. 4,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6358
    Hi all.
    @Alex2030
    My ears pricked at that comment too.
    Let's have a look at the pic.

Inside the Red circle on the left is the Rock Chip containing the grades as written below it.
    On the RHS we have the drill core of one of the holes inside the other Red Circle.
    The comment from Chris was that the textures are the same so it is not unreasonable to expect some similarity in the assays.
    Looking at the core pic in between and not circled, you can see that texture similarity again.
    Keep in mind that this is to test the theory and the widths may not be fantastic at this early stage.
    If we do have some mineralisation however, targeting will be more easily identified and will no doubt be followed up at depth.
    Great results could be pending in this coming drill assays.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6239/6239500-88e317d635cdd3b50299bcc1b8acfed6.jpg

On another note, I really like listening to Chris as his presentations always leave me thinking,
    Why hasn't any other explorer picked these points up that he makes very simple and clear?
    Answer- these projects have not been followed up in the past 30 years AND we have better technology in our search for the same neglected areas.
    Others had better project to concentrate on or tried to monetise instead of explore like WRM.

Now we know which project is on the mind of one Mark Bennet.
    The same one that is on our mind but we have 4 more to boot but GlenLogan will be drilled soon.

Kind regards, Wack

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.035(13.5%)
Mkt cap ! $31.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 29.5¢ 27.0¢ $59.64K 210.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 57337 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.