LGM 6.06% 31.0¢ legacy minerals holdings limited

Great presentation. So many shots on goal. Like everyone else,...

1. 4,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1327
    Great presentation. So many shots on goal. Like everyone else, I'm looking forward to the drilling commence at Glenlogan. I note assays from there will come in from September, so only about 10 weeks away. Chris didn't actually specify when drilling will commence. What's the turn around time for assays, nowadays, even if given priority? So I'm thinking August at the latest for the drill to start spinning, but I stand to be corrected. Thoughts, anyone?

For me, what makes this an absolutely outstanding opportunity with asymmetric risk-reward to the upside, is Drake. Reading between the lines, there are hundreds of thousands of ounces of gold waiting there to be added. This is a true district scale opportunity, so no wonder they want to take their time and interpret the old data. But really, I think Drake backstops the entire share price at these levels.

To quote an old mate of mine, who shall remain nameless , don't be surprised to see LGM have a WA1 style of run in the future. Question is, which of the many catalysts will it be?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
-0.020(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $32.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 33.0¢ 31.0¢ $67.46K 211.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34260 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 145779 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.