LGP 4.17% 12.5¢ little green pharma ltd

Great post again @LovesMining I get the emotion of some holders,...

1. 7,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2698
    Great post again @LovesMining I get the emotion of some holders, money is on the line, and these forums are usually an echo chamber of positivity of holders of the stock, so when they see someone not towing the line of positivity and have posts questioning them or their theories they lash out. I actually welcome the crticism on stocks I own, like to see any potential pitfalls Im not seeing , and points raised I enjoy researching to get a deeper understanding of the company and industry.

I dont mind a bit of back and forth on these forums, can be fun, but I like it when its based in research from facts and figures, which your post clearly are, as we can all learn a long the way and it forces us to do a little research to counter points, etc. but when I see responses like old mate sharkies who cant back up claims at all and dive into personal attacks I have a little chuckle to myself as its a clear sign they dont have anything to add, always the case when cant argue with logic or reasoning on the subject resort to attacking the person, clear signal to me they havent done the research.

For me the quality cannabis plays on ASX are AGH, ECS, LGP, MDC all with different models, I dont know if you seen my reply to you in the AGH thread but another medicinal cannabis play that surprised me was CAU, originally thought it was a cash grab as was set up by some investment bankers who were paying themselves crazy 300k+ salaries for just importing medicinal cannabis products. However since the merger their latest quarterly looks pretty damn good as well, huge sales (16.47 mill worth) and cash flow positive (6.7 mill) - (again sharkey LGP is miles ahead right?) disclaimer I dont hold but one to watch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LGP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $37.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $6.231K 50.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 370928 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 82923 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ 62530
Last updated 12.09pm 04/06/2024 ?
LGP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.