LGP 4.17% 12.5¢ little green pharma ltd

just checking if i understadn correctly what ive come to...

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    just checking if i understadn correctly what ive come to understand from the above posts. there seems to be a lot of comparison to other companies to validate holder sentiment. Markets are possobly different for both companies, and what we really worried about is the P&L as an indicator of success? I'm still not convinced this is the best indicator, but i would be happy to be educated.

i agree with the comments about Aus being a small market, almost non-existent. i think if you look at last few annual reports i'm pretty sure they have only just introduced a sales team (happy to be corrected). a direct sales operation is very different than running through distribution network imho. i'm not so excited about winning tenders, i think this will help boost that P:L ratio, but tenders often dont provide the largest profit, and their revenue that they do produce is not always recurring in nature (i suppose you can get brand awareness though). I like that they are forming connections with disgributors in europe because it will help with that brand recognition and intial sales, but once they have their aussie sales up and running, i'd like to see direct sales operations out of those counties as well because, pretty safe to say it will drive more recurring revenue and will be an indicator of consistent growth. I'd like to see more strategy about what demographic they are going after, is it going to be palliative or something else, and how are their expansions alligned to that? are there changes to regulations or prescribing reccomendations? i'm a bit blind so if anyone can point me in the direction to find out this info i'd be very appreciative. i'm in this for the long hold, so i'm keen to know this stuff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LGP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $37.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $20.4K 168.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 245282 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 19980 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.05pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ 62530
Last updated 12.09pm 04/06/2024 ?
LGP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.