AGY 3.57% 8.1¢ argosy minerals limited

Sure but they made no mention of having to “work out” logistics,...

1. 13,780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8377
    Sure but they made no mention of having to “work out” logistics, they simply said they were working through it. Afaict that simply means they are going through the process of getting the shipping documents, transport etc organised. Nothing about this screams or even suggests “concern” or “disorganised” in any way whatsoever, imo.

Anyway, yes we all wish that the plant commissioning went more smoothly and we were knocking out tonnes per day already. It’s frustrating for all stakeholders, no doubt, imo.

However; imo the risk-reward balance has shifted significantly with this drop in share price, and I continue to add to my holding by rebalancing. Eg. I’ve sold some LYC to move more funds here.

Since the sp was say 5 times higher, at 40c, I don’t think the risk has increased THAT significantly, I don’t think the ultimate reward has reduced commensurately, and I certainly don’t think the timing has pushed out that much to reasonably reflect that change.
    So, imo, there is significant investment opportunity on the table, imo much more than there was when we were last at say 40c.
    For MY investment strategy, continuing to build my position at these prices makes sense to ME.
    Everyone has their own decisions to make.

“Doesn’t cut it anymore”
    or
    “Not good enough”
    etc
    Are simply subjective views based on personal factors or limits afaict.

It’s always the risk-reward-timing and the actual investment opportunity that should be front and centre.
    You might indeed believe that “it’s not good enough”…for you….. So then you are only left with ….what are you going to do about it?
    GL

just imo
    Not advice
    Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
-0.003(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $117.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 7.9¢ $88.23K 1.080M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 149999 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 60240 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.