AGY 39.5% 4.9¢ argosy minerals limited

Friend, your denial is a problem. AGY probably won't be around...

1. 5,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2192
    Friend, your denial is a problem.

AGY probably won't be around in 5 years.

The lithium price is not showing signs of an imminent recovery. The next 6-12 months will be nasty for AGY. The next week or two will be nasty. The next month or two will be nasty.

AGY has abandoned their charade of acting like they're still trying to get things to work. They're not even pretending to try.

A boost to the lithium price would merely allow them to raise capital (still at a terrible price relative to where it is now). And there's no way a 10,000TPA would be finished in time to capitalise on it, even if the technical problems had already been solved, which they have not, and all signs point to progress having hit an absolute brick wall which attempts to knock down have ceased indefinitely.

Some of the people who were viciously attacking have softened their tone today. Some have gone AWOL.

We all know if in a magical, hypothetical scenario, AGY had today announced amazing production exceeding nameplate had been achieved, the likes of gcar would be gloating in the most condescending way he could put into words, bragging away with hisusual barage or lies, referring to his recent claims of making purchases etc. It would be totally fair enough if we actually lived in that fictional world and he hadn't been deluded and lying, even if he'd been a condescending, dishonest, nasty little person, if he wanted to declare himself as Mayor of I Told You So Town, but here we are.

I don't know if gcar is going to be too ashamed to post again or if he's having a breakdown or if he's having a breakdown and will come back anyway claiming his average buy is 0.2c and he's posting from the back seat of one of the Lambos while being chauffeured by a topless supermodel, but hey, if he wants to admit he was wrong, lying, he's remorseful for misleading people and he's genuinely sorry, I'll be more than happy to bury the hatchet, wish him all the best from here on, and sincerely hope he's doing okay. If he wants to double down and keep playing his vicious, dishonest, absurd games, haha, let's go! I said I'd honestly prefer AGY to have been a success and I meant it. I'll honestly say I'd love to see gcar learn from this humbling experience and improve. I can't imagine it happening but it would be inspiring to see someone be brave enough to use the opportunity to grow. He obviously doesn't have some fictional super career or a garage full of supercars, he probably doesn't have as much of a holding in AGY as he claimed, but he probably does have what for him is a large amount and he's probably hurting today.

I'm confident the nearish future has more than another 40% drop to come (shouldsee 2.6c before the end of next quarter, possibly much sooner), so if today felt bad, and you plan to hold, brace yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.032(39.5%)
Mkt cap ! $71.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 4.8¢ $3.071M 57.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 818980 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 180384 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.