AGY 5.00% 8.4¢ argosy minerals limited

Regarding this being a “spot sales contract”: Spot Sale means a...

1. 13,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8359
    Regarding this being a “spot sales contract”:

Spot Sale means a one-off Commitment for a defined volume of Goods to be delivered at an agreed location on an agreed date at an agreed price.

This sale could indeed be part of a broader “plan” involving a potential strategic partner.
    Afaict there is nothing that suggests that some random simply bought it from “the spot market”.
    The fact is simply that we do not know.
    Why aren’t the details released?
    We also do not know; but afaict and based on precedents of secrecy around customers and contracts, imo it could simply be because the customer does not want the detail publicised.
    That’s just my deduction, not some assertion of fact, btw.
    Imo keep in mind that the timing and lack of detail etc do not automatically mean that AGY is trying to “hide” something, or that the timing was entirely within their control.  
    I note there is already chatter here along the lines of “why did they wait so long, they could have sold at higher prices”.  Could they? What if it is indeed part of the strategic partner process? ….and no, I don’t accept “if it was, then they would have said so” as an automatic conclusion.   

We all want more detail, of course.  
    AGY may be constrained from releasing more detail.  
    No doubt the speculation will run wild, just wait til the haters start their attack.

Just another step in the right direction, imo.
    Great.

imo
    Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.004(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $122.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 9.0¢ 8.2¢ $272.9K 3.164M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 146998 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 79520 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.