AGY 5.00% 8.4¢ argosy minerals limited

You're making numerous assumptions without any supporting...

1. 3,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1546
    You're making numerous assumptions without any supporting evidence. Today's announcement details a single spot-market sale at an undisclosed price, linked to market price referencing, which could be higher or lower than the current spot rate. There's no indication that this sale is connected to a qualification process or future offtake agreements. Any suggestions otherwise are purely speculative.

For someone who often demands "evidence" from others, you seem quite comfortable making unfounded assumptions about behind-the-scenes activities while criticising others for relying on the available facts.

Regarding cash flow, despite the recent cap raise, the situation still appears tight. At the end of the last quarter, the combined cash balance for AGY and Puna was A$9.82 million. The cap raise added A$7.46 million, bringing the total to ~A$17.28 million. After deducting Q2 expenditure of A$4.4 million (assumption based on Q1 expenditure), the approximate cash holding as at 01 July would be around A$12.88 million. Given that we're nearly three weeks into July, it's likely that AGY/Puna's cash balance is now below A$12 million, although this sale (once executed) might bring it back up to (or slightly above) A$12 million.

They will not let their cash holdings drop too close to zero, so based on the recent cash burn rate, AGY/Puna will need additional external funds—either from product sales, debt, or another capital raise—before the end of the year.

P.S. I didn't express an opinion on the received price. I merely noted that it hasn't been disclosed. It's up to individuals to interpret whether the lack of this information suggests positive or negative news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.004(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $122.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 9.0¢ 8.2¢ $272.9K 3.164M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 146998 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 79520 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.