CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Hey thanks for posting that. I will say that it does seem to me...

1. 4,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452

Hey thanks for posting that. I will say that it does seem to me that MCL is a good acquisition. We saw yesterday seeds were in the ground. We are seeing positive announcements from QBL because MCL is really already an established hemp business. They already have the infrustructure.

While SCU has announced the king of cannabis as an advisor MCLS Andrew K has lobbied within Australia and already has an established hemp growing business. What we are seeing through the ASX doesn't really give the picture of the struggles a man has gone through to be in the position he is in. MCL is already doing. While I don't know for sure about the other cannabis stocks I feel quietly confident here and not because of Medicinal Marijuana but because of their interest in many cannabis and hemp products. Bauxites main use is in aluminium but it can be used in many. Cannabis can be used in many situations. Clothes, building, foods etc.. I would not be surprised to see MCL being the main supplier for these other medicinal marijuana companies. I don't know anything for sure but it feel highly possible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.