IBG 25.0% 0.3¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Ann: Licence Grant Over High Grade Zinc Mineralisation-IBG.AX, page-34

1. 15,118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1312
    I don't have a different opinion, but does production equal first tone of Zn + Pb, concentrate or first payment?
    Also what is the green light, mining lease + financing. I presume issue of contracts.
    These guys have actually said we will redo (update) the BFS which will be necessary pre- financing and independent valuation for financing.

In light of delivery to previous statements would you stake you house or anything on the stated deadline. I would add three months contingency as a minimum. I'll bet its built into the turn key contract to Build to commercial handover.

I don't have a problem with you opitimism it's carried us a long way. Unfortunately my view is determined (coloured) by the track recorded last half dozen projects, that included plant build and commission, I've invested in. The most recent being Finders (FND) who are now producing SXEW after upscaling from a 3,000 tpa to a 28,000 Cu plant. They said they would hope to get to full production by 2nd Jul . A couple of days ago they said they'd produced 300 tons. Same track record as IBG pre-build by the way.

We'll get there alright but there will be some (more) tears along the way. Hope at least a few are of joy.

I'll be watching the Eagles. Ominously 21 to 3 predictors have picked them.

Thanks again for introducing yourself to me at the last AGM.
    Last edited by arsenic: 10/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.