OAK 0.00% 6.7¢ oakridge international limited

So looking again, the 5 May announcement does specifically state...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    So looking again, the 5 May announcement does specifically state Telink "revenues" and not Telink "gross margin".

Agreed they are fabless - but that just means an outsourcing of the manufacturing correct? I would think Telink would still have revenues = full sales price x units sold and a cost of sales = total manufacturing cost (regardless if manufactured in-house or outsourced to a foundry).

Unless fabless company's tend to operate on a licensing-fee model as well? I was unsure on this one, so - looking at the Qualcomm annual report for guidance here - it seems the revenues of their fabless segment (QCT) are not comprised of licensing fees, but rather the selling price of their products x units sold.

So that said - if the 5 May announcement was correct in stating "revenues" - it would imply 0.45USD per chip or thereabouts. However as @elphamale pointed out - that is really, really low compared to others out there.

So perhaps they misused the word revenues in the 5 May announcement and in actuality meant gross margin as you have indicated vintage?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.808M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 380 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 65728 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.