OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

Ann: Licensing Agreement Signed with Telink Semiconductor-XPE.AX, page-176

1. 1,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9254
    Hi Vintage et al,

Understand that Telink are fabless but they're also the seller of their product i.e. they have their own sales dept.

As I understand it, they outsource the manufacturing and labour but ultimately it is still a COGS if they are selling the entire product.

Therefore I would have thought that their revenue would be comprised of the total price of each unit they sell multiplied by the no. of units sold, and Xped is to receive 17.95% of the sale price of ADRC enabled SoCs.

I might be wrong on this though, hence why I am seeking clarification from the company.

Note: For this one deal alone, the difference between Xped receiving $0.15 AUD per unit (80mil. units over 12 months x 0.15 = $12m revenue) versus $1.00 AUD per unit (80 mil. units x $1.00 = $80m revenue) is IMHO potentially the difference between a 10c and 40c share price in the near term.

Either way or in between, Xped is currently a massive buy under 10c IMO, based on conservative estimates across what is almost now certain to be multiple streams of income. (we already have two in the bag )

The verification of Intel, and identification of MOU1 and MOU2 is going to COMPLETELY blow the lid off the ASX's best kept secret IMO, and my tip for at least one of the MOUs near term is Qualcomm, Broadcomm/Avago or Texas Instruments, who all now face stiff competition from Telink, not only on price and volume but more importantly the capability of their future IOT SoC lines.

GLTA

Cheers
    Elpha
    Last edited by elphamale: 04/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3695 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 93 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.38am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.