CFO 0.00% 0.2¢ cfoam limited

Ann: Licensing agreement to manufacture PFOAM, page-161

1. 1,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    some call it manipulation which could be an issue but I see the problem another way.

Let me explain
    Last year I was emailing the directors trying to get some answers,
    No replies at all but that don't deter me.

So the directors got someone to ring me who was part of the lead manager who raised funds, I put in funds for IPO that by the way paid for their wages, but never ever spoke to this person before.
    He advised me if I was not happy to sell, mind you he told me he had buy orders in,

I did not sell and in fact have increased holdings since then because I see huge potential, however if others have been told what I was told some would have said stuff this what a useless pack of directors we have here and some would have sold.

What a disgrace that directors, instead of answering shareholders who have helped pay their wages get others to cold ring shareholders and tell them to sell,
    It is not just once I have been told to sell,

So some wonder why anyone would sell at this price, this could be one reason.
    The other reason is they have made 2 real announcements since listing near on 4 months ago, remember the first one was just a rehash of a June presentation and the quarterly,
    And the last one was a very poor effort that gave no figures or much at all.

Great product, great backing by the US govt, but directors who have very poor shareholder relations and have done a deal with PFOAM but we are yet to see any numbers on this,

They don't like calls or emails?? suck it up, it is a listed company and owned by shareholders who pay your wages,
    Perform or learn how to do a decent announcement and maybe shareholders might be happier.

Don't like the heat in the kitchen? My thoughts are perform or get out of the kitchen

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.