CFO 0.00% 0.2¢ cfoam limited

Well done to you.... Better chance of no gap up as we closed...

1. 274 Posts.
    Well done to you....

Better chance of no gap up as we closed higher...

Shite of a dump as no buyers were there to absorb it but then they quickly hoovered it back up...

Hardly worth the effort for the small number of shares they may have got... I guess they just want some cheaper as they will have to be paying up to get them soon...

And they are probably playing on the negative sentiment and frustration that shareholders have at the moment..

They will push the weak impatient holders out and then they will let it run to its true value...

Hardly fair but that's the markets I guess...

Not the way I wanted the week to end...

Let's hope soon for the announcement means next week...

I am going to say Wednesday or thursday, but as usual I could be wrong and it could come out earlier.. or later...lol

He did say they wouldn't be releasing it till they were happy with it and also I believe they will try to clarify some misunderstandings holders have regarding cfoam too.. I did tell him that there were a lot of holders that didn't understand a lot of what has been announced and a lot of very frustrated holders due to the capping of the share price...

Ps what does it mean if a director is about to sit down with a couple of brokers....

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.