PYC 7.69% 14.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Ann: Licensing Agreement with Genentech / Roche, page-76

1. 5,352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 689
    I was going to say yesterday "best day across the board for me at least, knowing my luck the market will collapse now just as we get ahead". Had to laugh, i hadnt really been following overseas markets. Dow down 300 last night and almost 1000 in a week, everyone running for the exits again, fml lol.
    There seem to be growing unrest and calls for either a correction or crash across the board. I guess with that backdrop and current pyc level and stability maybe that is a sign things are improving.
    Its easy to argue both sides fir PYC cos as DS points out they have had some seemingly impressive deals in the past, but on cliser inspectiin they have effectively paid for the privelage of shpwing their technology to partners and as yet not one has actually committed to a field usable application of pyc technology. Obj has obviously shown their product is actually in an item now, although only being given away for free in with a cosmetic product so wouldnt command massive income. Still is a massive validation though which pyc doesnt have. As far as i am aware ADO appeared to be closer to true validation, although i believe they already sell their product to some degree just the current potential deals offer massive upside. Potentual deals didnt materialise yet so they are falling back now. Interesting week ahead if us goes into fully fledged freefall. I keep thinking the only thing holding it up at the moment is historucally low interest rates and no where else to get better returns in funds. How did bios fare in the last crash, i assume everything went.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.010(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $653.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.0¢ $1.446M 10.38M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 252759 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 113762 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.